Please note that we are only able to fulfil online orders during our office hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm). Orders placed outside of these hours will be handled the following working day.
- Standard Delivery is Royal Mail Second Class delivery; please allow 3-4 working days.
- First Class Delivery is Royal Mail First Class delivery; please allow 1-2 working days.
- Next Day Delivery is available for orders placed before 1 pm. You will receive your tracking number once your order has been processed. If you would like more information please click here.
- Click and collect orders can only be processed during office hours. A confirmation email will be sent for each Click and Collect, please await your confirmation email before collecting your order.
Christmas Delivery Information
- Next Day Collection (as above) will be available for orders placed before 4 pm on 23rd December.
- Standard Delivery is available up to the 19th. Any orders placed between 19th and 21st will be dispatched by first class post.
- Next Day Delivery will be available until 4 pm on 23rd December. Normal services will resume on the 28th.
Return & Refunds Policy
While we hope you’ll be happy with your gift card(s), we know you may sometimes need to return them. If you do, this policy has all the information you’ll need to know.
Changed your mind?
That’s no problem. We’re happy to offer a full refund on gift cards, as long as it’s within the cancellation period
As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, your right to request a refund starts from the moment you place your order until 14 days after you receive your goods. Refunds can only be made on gift cards that have the full purchase value remaining. To return a gift card, please contact us at email@example.com we will then provide details of how to return the card. Once the gift card has been received your refund will be processed within 3-5 working days. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used for purchase. We do not accept responsibility for the loss of your returned goods or your postage charges.
Is there a problem with your order?
We do our best to make sure your gift card is received in good condition and with funds, but if it doesn’t, we are here to help. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for the cost of returning gift cards for refunds. We would recommend a form of tracked mail to ensure receipt. We do not accept responsibility for the loss of your returned goods or your postage charges.
Receiving your refund
Once the gift card has been received your refund will be processed within 3-5 working days. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used for purchase.
Your statutory rights
Don’t worry, nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights.